Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Toddler is a 20 Cal/fl oz, iron-fortified, hypoallergenic infant formula for older infants and toddlers with food allergies including cow’s milk allergy. It is designed with the ever-changing needs of older infants & toddlers aged 9 to 36 months in mind. Nutramigen with Enflora LGG Toddler has extensively hydrolyzed casein protein to help avoid an immune system response by reducing the allergen exposure, and the probiotic branded LGG to help support the strength of the intestinal barrier and help support digestive health.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Nutramigen LGG Toddler is an extensively hydrolyzed hypoallergenic toddler formula designed for toddlers with food allergies including cow’s milk
- HELPS TO EASE COLIC: Delivers Clinically-Proven Relief when managing colic due to cow’s milk allergy for a happier, better-rested toddler & mom
- FAST RELIEF NOW: As early as the first feeding, with 90% of infants improving within 48 hours
- INCLUDES LGG: The most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management and supporting the digestive health of your toddler
- BRAIN SUPPORT: Nutramigen is a gentle, lactose free toddler formula that has important nutrients found in breast milk such as Omega-3 DHA, ARA, and Choline that provide brain support
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Helps support your toddler’s immune system to return to consuming traditional milk protein formula without an allergic response
There are no reviews yet.